If you want to continue / update a form that you have already started, please enter your CNCID and Email Address below and click "Continue".
Your CNCID can be found in the confirmation email that was sent to you when you started the form.

Pin Number   Email  
All fields are required

Complete the application and submit.
This application is for those that have never attended a college or university. You must have graduated from high school or attained a GED.
High School Students only. Must have permission of High School Principle and have already taken the ACT or SAT test.
To submit information as a future student, fill out form and submit.

If you are a continuing student (or, if you were enrolled in the previous term) then you are required to complete this form.

Transfer Student Application